Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My day


Just when I had finished the crust for my Raw Pistachio and Lemon cheeze cake and was about to do the cheeze they called in from work as asked me if I wanted to come in. Now I am home and I finished them off, have a feeling they gonna be AMAZING.

Before I made them I made Raw Goji chili Chocolate, which turned out to be heavenly.
Gonna save this recipe for my ebook :)

Thought I would share the cheeze cake recipe with you! Both me and my boyfriend LOVED IT

Raw Lemon and Pistachio Cheeze Cake

For the crust:
3 medjool dates
1/2 C pistachios
optional pinch of himalayan crystal salt)

Blend in a food processor or high speed blender until smooth. But the mixture in a pie dish or individual molds.

For the cheeze:
1/4 C cashew nuts (soaked for at least 6 hours)
2-3 T agave (depending on how sweet you want it) I used 2
1 T coconut oil
1/4 C water
LARGE handful of pistachios
Juice and peel of 1 Lemon

Blend everything in a high speed blender until very smooth, scoop over the crust and freeze at least 2.5 hours, depending on how thick they are

For thicker cheeze cake double the amount of cheeze mixture, they become fairly thin with just one batch. Still heavenly good though :)

Enjoy!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment