Thursday, March 11, 2010

Raw cream of Orange soup & Raw Protein bars

This is one of my favorite soups of all times, I LOVE IT!

Cream of Orange Soup by Shazzie
juice of 4 oranges
1/2 - 1 Avocado
1 little piece of ginger
zest of 1 lemon

Blend til smooth. Enjoy!
Serve with cashew or macadamia cream on top!
soooo good

Can up with a quite successful protein bar recipe before, turned out to be soo yummy, unfortunately, I have run out of cacao!!! I know, end of the world!!! Otherwise I bet they would have turned out even greater :)

This is what I used to make 4:
2 scoops Sun Warrior protein powder
a small handful of soaked almonds
2 T Maca
3 Medjool dates
1 T Mesquite powder
1-2 T yacon syrup
half a teaspoon of each cinamon and nutmeg
1 T cacao butter
pinch of salt

Blend, shape in to 4 bars, wrap in cling film, take them when in a rush or whenever, eat, feel good, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment