Thursday, March 11, 2010

Raw yummy Protein smoothie


Good morning! Today I started the day with 30 min running/jogging then I had some orange juice with crushed gojiberries and a pear on the side, then I jumped into the shower and now I am enjoying a 100% total raw protein shake!

Raw Protein smoothie
1 C cashew mylk ( water works fine )
0,5 C water
1 scoop Sun warrior protein powder
1 T mesquite powder
1 T chia seeds or "flour"
1 T yacon syrup
a bit of a vanilla bean (had some left over piece from yesterday used the seeds yesterday and had just the "shell" left, you can use that to mix in with your mylk, waste to throw it out)

Blend and enjoy!

The protein powder I use is from Sun warrior it's 100% vegan raw. You can buy three different flavors natural, chocolate, vanilla. I have only used the natural, so I can mix in what ever flavor I am up for! The protein powder is made from bio fermented brown rice. You get 16g of protein per serving, it has a 98% correlation rate to mothers milk and a 98.2% digestion efficiency. It contains all essential amino acids plus a few more.

Now I gonna experiment making a raw protein bar, good to take when you're in a rush or have in your bag for your lunch break when there is no fridges to store your lunch box (working in hospitality, when you get to eat there)

No comments:

Post a Comment